We take the protection of your personal data seriously and adhere to the rules of the applicable data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) and the Swiss Data Protection Act (DSG). We process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents, services, offers etc.
Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The following data protection declaration gives you an overview of what kind of personal data is processed and for what purpose. Furthermore, this data protection declaration indicates how we ensure the protection of your personal data.
Insofar as you are affected within the meaning of the DSGVO, we will also inform you about the relevant legal basis for data processing in accordance with the DSGVO and the corresponding rights of affected persons.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
SwissProsthetics, c/o Wyss Zurich
Weinberstrasse 35, 8006, Zurich
Phone: +41 44 633 74 08
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
You can visit our website www.swissprosthetics.com without having to give us any information about yourself (who you are).
In such a purely informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information about yourself, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you call up our website www.swissprosthetics.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider, language and version of the browser software
The above-mentioned data is processed by us or by our hosting provider, Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other technical-administrative purposes for displaying the website.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f)DSGVO (safeguarding of legitimate interests). Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
c) When using our contact form
To enable you to send us your questions, remarks, comments etc., we have provided a contact form on the website. For its use, it is absolutely necessary to provide your e-mail address and name so that we know who to reply to; you can provide further information voluntarily.
The legal basis for data processing is your voluntarily given consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO).
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after the completion of your request, unless you wish to be included in a corresponding list of interested parties.
c) When registering for our newsletter
Provided you have given your express consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO), you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we inform you about current offers in the field of goods and/or services. The goods and/or services advertised in the newsletter are named in the declaration of consent. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for receiving the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally.
We use the so-called Double-Opt-In-Procedure for the registration to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail message to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to provide proof of your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
The legal basis for this data processing is your voluntarily given consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO).
You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, you can send your unsubscription request by e-mail message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Transfer of data to third parties and use of third party services
3.1. General points
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those expressly explained at the time of data collection or here in the declaration. In particular, we will not pass on the personal data we receive from you to third parties, e.g. for advertising purposes. We do, however, use the following web services, the integration of which complies with data protection regulations to the extent that this is technically possible for us. These services are then used with your consent, whereby we refer to the respective data protection declaration of the service providers involved for the use of the data. The legal basis for the use of these services is in each case your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO.
We currently use the following services:
We use Hubspot, a service for inbound marketing, sales, CRM and customer service. For the use of personal data in the context of this service, we refer you to Hubspot’s statement, which can be viewed at the following link: https://www.hubspot.de/data-privacy/gdpr
3.3. Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). The use includes the operating mode “Universal Analytics”. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyze the activities of a user across multiple devices.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet. The recipient of the collected data is Google. The personal data is transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the European Commission’s appropriateness decision.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by preventing the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
3.4. Integration of Youtube and use of Google Double Click
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Storage duration and data deletion
In particular, your personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. Thereafter, the data shall be deleted unless the storage is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the processing is subject under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or in order to enable the exercise, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right,
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future. The legality of the data processing that took place up to the revocation remains unaffected by your revocation;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In doing so, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority is the data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is located. An overview of the state data protection commissioners together with their contact details is available at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
For deletion requests, we retain (1) the deletion request and (2) a corresponding internal note on the deletion in order to be able to document the deletion process.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
If your personal data are processed by us for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We also use SSL or TLS encryption (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer; TLS = Transport Layer Security; SSL is the previous designation of TLS) when you visit our website. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the fact that the browser’s address line changes from “http://” to “https://”, and also by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
9. Status and possible amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to technical developments and/or changed legal or official requirements it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration.
You can recognize whether changes have been made by the fact that the “status” of the document has been updated in the first paragraph of this section 9.
You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at www.swissprosthetics.com.